Lawton Undergraduate Minority
The Lawton Undergraduate Minority Retention Grant (LUMRG) is available to eligible underrepresented racial/ethnic minority students at the University. Eligible students may receive up to $4,000 per academic year for four years with a maximum of $16,000 per student.
To be considered (new or returning applicants) for the LUMRG, students must meet all eligibility requirements, complete their FAFSA, fill out the LUMRG application and complete a financial literacy activity on D2L by March 15.
For more information, email Byron Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 424-3081.
- Must have completed at least 24 credits
- Must be a full-time student at UWO (special students and students working toward a second undergraduate degree are not eligible)
- Must be enrolled in and complete at least 24 credits per academic year
- Must be African American, Hispanic/Latino(a), Native American or Southeast Asian (Cambodian, Laotian, Vietnamese, Hmong)
- Must be in good academic standing (earned a minimum of a 2.0 GPA) to be eligible
- To be eligible for renewal, you must be in good academic standing and making SAP requirements
- Must be a United States citizen or have a permanent resident status
- Must be a Wisconsin resident (Minnesota Reciprocity students are NOT eligible)
- Must demonstrate financial need via FAFSA application
Apply for Lawton Grant HERE.